Thursday, January 7, 2010

Use Vhs C Written In A Easy-to-read Form Help With Vhs-c Camcorder!!!!!!!!! Desperate!!!!!?

Help with vhs-c camcorder!!!!!!!!! desperate!!!!!? - use vhs c written in a easy-to-read form

I want a video of a post-VHS-C camcorder on my PC for editing! Please help !!!!!!?
I'm basically doing a hobby project and I have a video from a VHS-C camcorder set on my PC for editing .... cnt but I use a DVD recorder or capture card to a disk that still has the digital level placed (large poster writes on the tape yet, battery, etc. do not (to disable)), so I need for my PC and somehow get rid of this layer digital .... Urgent need HELP PLEASE!

More details

The camera only has AV out ....

Digital film I tell you how to play (for example) who the band that hope to explain more things, the battery life, time on the tape, and other things - a little hard to find - u has received, what I mean. ...
This is not the (layer) disappears when a TV via AV cable to the camera .....
also think about whether this work ....
http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?Modu ...

2 comments:

relaxifi... said...

This feature allows you to play your VHS-C in a standard VHS machine. But the question really is will, the date and time on the tape itself is stored, or content, the camera at the top of the image?

If it is true that the camera is the overlay image, and can not be disabled in the camera and then insert the cartridge into the little adapter that eliminates you mention and play a normal DVD player the text. You can then use a DVD recorder or capture card as usual.

If there were only the date and time that the sample would be concerned that there might have been recorded on the tape, as he originally made the plans. But because the battery indicator shows it is possible that this is not the case (I did not look like a camera that offers the same opportunity to save battery status in the film - would not be a useful feature) I think that could be lucky and find that the tape is clean.

So yes, I think, with a regular VSA running on the bridge and adapter, you can mention it.

snowwill... said...

You need a converter, digital) to convert analog VHS (analog) on your PC (. You lose quality. I glare. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment