Monday, January 25, 2010

Mi Paste At Walgreens How Old Can Decalcification Be For MI Paste And Tooth Mousee To Work?

How old can decalcification be for MI Paste and Tooth Mousee to work? - mi paste at walgreens

I am 26 and recently I had Invisalign. I have four teeth marks decalcification, and actually a little brown spot. This came from my own key when I was 13. I had started and to ortho never said what they were. Well, the ortho told me I could get veneers or sticking. Personally, I think that goes for the most expensive option. I'm not good, because they are too expensive, is not natural and should be replaced.

I learned of the MI and tooth mousse and I wonder Will it work with these age spots? I ask my reg. Dentist, but questioned the experience of someone else.

Here's a picture of my teeth (front http://lh6.ggpht.com/azenithb/R4_zinZkRY ...), I mean four. The fuzzy, but you can see the clouds and the white areas of the brown spots on the right side. Note too, that's before I had brushed my teeth, and scale. You will now see much better at e decalicification four teeth.

1 comment:

LX said...

Yes, you can improve, but not completely

Post a Comment