Sunday, January 24, 2010

Laser Hair Removal San Diego Can I Get Laser Hair Removal For My Eyebrows?

Can I get laser hair removal for my eyebrows? - laser hair removal san diego

I am happy to buy them, but I do not know where or what to do. I've always had terrible eyebrows thick and dark, so I have every day and is very annoying! I mean, it takes 30 minutes or do more each day because they refused, so fast and I really hate.

If I can give anyone advice, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm in San Diego if it helps.

Take care!

5 comments:

captamza... said...

Yes, but usually very expensive and time consuming, and ... simply not worth it economically. Try to get a wax once in place.

Unless you have lived in Hong Kong, where it is cheaper than most places and even safe enough to try to see ...

!@#$%^& said...

I heard that U Can not b / c of ur to close the eyes and cause damage to the eye or heart W / EY do not think they do it, but you can ask or where to do it ...

KayiXX said...

only the wax.

Jasper said...

yepppp

Jennifer L. said...

otherwise I would'm sure I could pull all my eyebrows. Believe me. It is a horrible idea, horrible.

Post a Comment