Friday, December 25, 2009

Texas Hill Country House Plans GAY MEN ONLY!!! We're Showing Our House Tomorrow?

GAY MEN ONLY!!! We're showing our house tomorrow? - texas hill country house plans

OK, here's the deal. Two investors (gay couple) look tomorrow. We have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and two RV campers who sit on a beautiful hill in the country. Two other houses have to work () a pair. Here is my dilemma. Gay men have a unique style.

1. Why do you want to fly from California to Texas to get out in an RV?
2. There is no way our design / style to impress. Seriously. We are good, but not gay well. You know what I mean?
3. What? Do I have a tendency to believe that most gay men who enjoy in a beautiful apartment in New York (live, or at least) a beautiful city? I thought: "Why do they live in the armpit of America (Texas): While I was in some way, love to be realistic. You know?

Please help quickly.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment