Saturday, December 26, 2009

How To Give Some 1 A Wedgie When It Is Not Showing Thong Underwear Questions?

Thong Underwear Questions? - how to give some 1 a wedgie when it is not showing

BACKGROUND:
I love girl when wear belts. I always tell girls how good they look in the blades and how to use it all the time. The other day I was ripping into one of my friends and give much trouble, trousers grandmother and blew his face. She and her friend, I bought 2 packs of four bands of the mens and Joe Boxer said, "because, like the seat belts so you should use them." You want me to wear every day for a week, a line so that they can say, "first-hand how they are fat."

: QUESTIONS
Needless to say, I make the fourth day of the challenge and some embarrassing questions:
1) Why girls want to be my ass all the time after learning that I wear a thong on? (Complaints)
2) Why do girls feel constrained to call me after hearing wedgie that I wear a thong on? (Complaint)
3) How do so many girls flirt with me and showed me his belts are not really that hot?
4) I was the first full day trying to get rid of twisted PermaneNT wedgie feeling. For the second day, when I got used to it and since then quite comfortable. The girl who bought it told me it was a "natural waist" because I used to me so quickly. That made me afraid. How long to get used to it too?
5) In fact, I think they are comfortable and I like the whole number of women (the guys did not even say, because all the attention). I will definitely return to boxing, as my primary string panties for a bit, I feel less of a man, but I wonder whether it was acceptable to use from time to time after the challenge is to get bigger, or it would be too gay?

Sorry its so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment