Thursday, December 31, 2009

Built In Shower Bench How To Build A Shower Pan - Doing It Myself! Help! :)?

How to build a shower pan - doing it myself! Help! :)? - built in shower bench

Ok, so in my "new" house () 50 years, I am redoing an entire bathroom. It is small enough. The built in fiberglass shower / tub combo had some important questions that I had completely cut it. I have all the floors (tile terrible) and subsoil (showing water damage - found the source of the leak is fixed), but the wooden floor is in good shape. The shower area is 60in x 32in or so. I did some research and decided to build only one shower in the room. The rest of the bath 60 "wide by about 58 cm long. So yes, a smalllll bathroom.

Anywho .... Now that the bathroom is on the pole, plumber, bare soil and build stronger how to pan, waterproof shower? I have a few websites and they are all slightly different. I just wanted to see what they say real life entrepreneurs ERS-yourself approach to the subject on.

I would like the tile and put a little bench at one end as well. Help!

1 comment:

Tibbsy! said...

Build the framework of the CLS 75 x 50 mm. and retired in layers WBP, screwed into the sheet. then the tiles and joints with good quality materials.

Post a Comment