Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Index Of Jpg/ Self I'm Wearing An 80s Style Baggy T-shirt With Big Writing And Black Leggings For A Party. What Else Do I Need..?

I'm wearing an 80s style baggy T-shirt with big writing and black leggings for a party. What else do I need..? - index of jpg/ self

to complete the look of the 80s in Thei hair, shoes and jewelry boxes?

Right now my hair as such, but more and will not be recovered (and a strange metallic orange!) Http: / / photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-a ...

O http://www.mindless-self-indulgence.com/ ...
(see for the position _:: Salt BY_: _ as)

I can not buy much, but all suggestions are welcome

3 comments:

Trying My Best ☺ said...

Tie the front hem of the shirt in a knot on the side of the waist.

HANNUH! said...

Bold jewelry that matches your hardware.

jen said...

Perhaps a used wide belt below the belt, so that T-shirts and shirts a little ballet shoes.

Post a Comment