Friday, February 19, 2010

Hotmail Addresses Horny Why So Much Spam In My Yahoo Inbox? I Used To Get Almost None. Today I Got 49 SPAM Emails!?

Why so much spam in my Yahoo inbox? I used to get almost none. Today I got 49 SPAM emails!? - hotmail addresses horny

Should I my email address? Does that help? I switched from Hotmail to Yahoo for several years to avoid tons of spam. So far I have no more than 6 to 10 spam emails per week has steadily increased but this week the volume, until today, when I met with 49 spam messages, requests for me to refinance my home or can buy a car buy medication incorrectly (nonsense), or visit some of the garbage variety of hot and other hot online.

I am thinking of dumping Yahoo and go to another system, the e-mail. Suggestions?

George

5 comments:

lemonpie... said...

In the long term, the address will change to not solve the problem, because after all, your e-mail is on the list of spammers and hits you. With Yahoo, or who are trying to catch spam, as they can reach. You have to solve a team of engineers to this problem alone. I doubt that your ISP is a department for spam. In addition to advertising in your spam folder do not count against the quota of your mailbox.

Jeff M said...

Whenever you enter your e-mail if you opt for something, or reply to an e-mail with a URL in its body. They sell it to others, and so on and so on ...

daknzach said...

I had a problem since I upgrade to Yahoo Beta ....

Padders said...

The only way to stop spam is definitely from the Internet in its entirety. And I doubt any of us want to do.

floresce... said...

You have to filter messages

Post a Comment